* The quality of the hat depends on the number of threads that the weave has per linear inch.
The jipijapa palm leaf is shredded with a needle, the thinner the strand, the more laborious the fabric and the finer the quality of the hat.
We calculate the quality of a hat according to the number of fibers the fabric has per linear inch.
- A Standard quality hat takes 5 days of work, its fabric has between 6 to 9 strands per inch.
- A Fine quality 2 hat takes 2 weeks of work, its fabric has between 10 to 12 strands per inch.
- An extra fine quality 3 hat takes 3 weeks of work, its fabric has between 13 to 14 strands per inch.
- If you would like your hat in Fine or Extra Fine Quality, please contact us, we are happy to make it just for you.
-All ribbons are gros grian imported from France.